I'd have to say, that I have LOVED having access to this pool. Although there are times I HATE my job and wish I didn't have to work, the pool and the fun we've had this summer have helped me to enjoy things here a bit more.
The kids have become better swimmers and LOVE it when I get in the pool with them. Now, here's a little "'Licia-Lesson" - I absolutely HATE cold water. HATE IT! I mean, ugh . . .(shiver, shiver). . .so I never got in the pool until just recently when (thanks to the 112 degree days) our pool has heated up!
Ok, enough with the narrative. All you need to know is that we went swimming with some friends and I got some fun pictures:
Here are the kids jumping in the water . . .
. . . and right after!
This is the BEST picture of Bracken. It's totally HIM, don't you think?
And you know the camera is too much a part of your children's lives when they start doing this
and this - when you say, "CHEESE"!
What a great Monday!
Sorry if you thought this post was going to be about Princess Pruney Toes or Mr Soggy Pants.
I didn't think "Monday at the Pool" was a fun enough title.
Sorry if you thought this post was going to be about Princess Pruney Toes or Mr Soggy Pants.
I didn't think "Monday at the Pool" was a fun enough title.
6 comments:
cute everyday pictures- I just added some to mine too- we have to celebrate the inbetween days too!You can see mine thru Lynette's :)
or add if you want.
Ema could be a model!! Look at that pose!!! Your kids are so stinkin' CUTE!
Looks like fun! Glad to hear you are finally getting in with them, even if just for a min.
It looks like you guys have had a wonderful summer so far! I love the idea of a stay-cation. I can't believe you guys are moving to Oregon!!!! That may be just the excuse we need to travel up that way. We miss you guys.
Oh my gosh, Emma is getting so big! She is adorable! Looks like you guys are having a blast!
Now your having fun, enough of this movie stuff. I'm glad to see you all got in the water. This makes me remember that we are sisters and have some of the same blood. LOL. It was so fun to see you, Justin and the kids this weekend. I couldn't have had a better birthday. XO
Post a Comment