Aug 31, 2009

It’s Pre-School Time!


Hey guys! It's me – Bracken. Today is my first day of pre-school! My sister started a long time ago, so I am excited to finally be starting school too. Today I let Mom brush my hair. Usually I do it myself, but when mom does it she sprays this stuff on it that makes it smell like cherries. I like cherries. They smell good.

Mom let me get this AWESOME transformer's backpack. I have to keep it now, because I took the tag off already. I am glad I didn't get the Spider-man one because there were THREE Spider-Man backpacks at preschool. Someone else had the SAME backpack too! Mom is going to write my name on it so we don't get them mixed up. I think I'm going to like it here.

I'm really lucky because I get to go to pre-school at THE COLLEGE. Ema is jealous. She didn't believe me at first, but then I had my mom tell her it was true. They have this "secret" room where mom can go if she wants to spy on me too!

My teacher is Mrs. Provost and I like her. She's nice. Mom walked me in to school and took these pictures. When we first get to pre-school we have RUG TIME. We have to sit and be quiet and we can only talk if we raise our hands. That might be hard!

Yipee! What a fun FIRST DAY of PRE-SCHOOL!

4 comments:

Rex Bush said...

Bracken, you are very articulate for a pre-schooler.

Alicia, your posts come directly to my email account and I can click on the link at the bottom to post a comment. Very nice!

Love, Dad/Grandpa

When are you guys heading out to Oregon?

Rachel said...

I'll never forget the first time I met Bracken and was trying to figure out why that 4 year old was acting so crazy, haha! Only to find out that he was only 2! He has grown up SO much!!! What a little stud!

Sunflower Mama said...

Oh! I'm so excited for you Bracken! You're going to love that preschool! H-Man still talks about the college and how smart he is for going there! I know you will love your teacher too! She's amazing!

Congrats mom of two kids now in school!

JRBushClan said...

You look like a super hero Bracken. Love, Grandma Jan