I was looking at my blog and realized I never reviewed the Potter Movie. (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, for all you fans out there.) So here it goes. A lot of you have already seen it and others never will, so this is for you who are teetering on the edge of "to see or not to see". To you, I say,
"SEE!"
This was by far my favorite Harry Potter movie because there was very little violence and scary monster-ish creatures. There was no Voldemort trying to scare me and there was a whole lotta teenage romance. I think there were a few Potter movies I didn't see and I know for a fact I fell asleep in one of them.
I really liked it and I might even see it again. So, if your husband wants you to see it and you're wondering if you can handle it, to you I say,
"You can".
My review?
Coming from someone who has never read the books and hates scary things, but loves movies with romance and wit?
B+
Coming from someone who has never read the books and hates scary things, but loves movies with romance and wit?
B+



1 comment:
We went the other night and saw it. My kiddos loved it, I thought it was a bit long. Probably because I have only ever seen one other Harry Potter movie and have never read any of the books. So, half the time I was wondering what on earth was going on! :) Thanks for your movie reviews. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment