Aug 26, 2009

Test

This post is a test of sorts. If you notice on the right hand side of my blog is a list of "Followers". Not a single parent (I have four) is listed there. I have the strange feeling that my parents only read this blog when I call and ask them if they saw my post. So, I set up my blog to automatically EMAIL them when I post. Brilliant, those blogger people are. So, this post is for my parents. I am calling out to you! Telling you that I NEED you to comment once in awhile so I know that you are reading this blog. I love my friends, but all the silly posts about the kids and they're obscurities - they're for you.

3 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

your blog is always so cute- how do you do it? The grandparents will love it! :)

Rachel said...

Thanks for the alert to you follower button! And I am now a loyal and PUBLIC follower of the Marvelous Moss family! ;)

Michelle said...

I do the same thing....it gets emailed to them, then they can not give me any flack about communicating. No one communicates with us, but oh well!