Oh my husband! How I love you. I think the reason that I love Jacob is that he has SO much love for Bella that he lets her fall in love with a VAMPIRE. Edward and Bella's story is tender - don't get me wrong. I love every minute of it, but I don't see why everyone hates Jacob. I mean, he's whined a bit, but in the end he's SO SELFLESS. Ok, I'm done people. Didn't mean for this to turn into a soapbox. Love you all!
YAY!!!! I'm all over team jacob ;) Already have my tickets for the midnight showing!! I'm going with my sister and her friends -- they've all made t-shirts that say 'bite me' -- mine says 'I run with the wolves'. Now I have to decide if I'm willing to admit to the world that I'm lame enough to wear it. Hooray for hot werewolves!!
I understand where you are coming from. I really liked Jacob in this book, and btw he looks so much better with short hair. Then I go back to liking Edward. Sorry!
7 comments:
No, no, no!!!! NOT team Jacob!!! I cannot and will not join your team, LOL! Edward is the one for me :)
Traitor! he he he Team Edward!
Just one question... are your husbands/significant others as controlling of you as Edward is of Bella?
Oh my husband! How I love you. I think the reason that I love Jacob is that he has SO much love for Bella that he lets her fall in love with a VAMPIRE. Edward and Bella's story is tender - don't get me wrong. I love every minute of it, but I don't see why everyone hates Jacob. I mean, he's whined a bit, but in the end he's SO SELFLESS. Ok, I'm done people. Didn't mean for this to turn into a soapbox. Love you all!
YAY!!!! I'm all over team jacob ;) Already have my tickets for the midnight showing!! I'm going with my sister and her friends -- they've all made t-shirts that say 'bite me' -- mine says 'I run with the wolves'. Now I have to decide if I'm willing to admit to the world that I'm lame enough to wear it. Hooray for hot werewolves!!
I understand where you are coming from. I really liked Jacob in this book, and btw he looks so much better with short hair. Then I go back to liking Edward. Sorry!
Is she on drugs?! She can't even complete a sentence! So weird. This whole debate is hilarious! I think Edward is psycho.
Post a Comment