Basically Nothing.
I get up every morning at 7:30am - which is KILLING me people. I mean, I HATE it. On Wednesdays when I don't work, I crawl back in bed while B watches a movie. I know it's horrible, but it's my coping mechanism. That and caffeine.
Ema goes to school ALL DAY LONG. I hate it. I feel like I never see her anymore. By the time we get her home, finish her homework and eat dinner it's time for bed. Whatever! I ask her once a week if she'll let me home-school her. Once I almost have her convinced it's a good idea, I remember how much I work and I could never find time for school.
Bracken is bored a lot without his sister. He only goes to preschool 2x a week and it's not enough. Oh Well.
Fall Television is back. Which means I'm not sleeping much. (Which is really bad for the whole waking up early thing.) I am excited about all the happy new shows that are on t.v this year (Glee!) and if you need suggestions on what to fill your TiVo with, call me.
Justin is home from Eugene and he's here to stay.*For those of you who are surprised by this, I am sorry. I really wanted to post about this earlier, but I've been lazy* You can expect a LONG and detailed post about this. Later. From Him.
Justin got a job here in town. Again. Later. It's a great story, I hope he takes the time out of his busy life to tell it (hint, hint).
So, that's us. Kind of an update of sorts. Pictures will follow. I hate pictureless posts. Usually I don't even read them, so if you've made it this far then kudos to you. You're a better person than me. (Or you have a better attention span. One of the two).
Disclaimer: After reading this post I realized it may have sort of a negative undertone. In no way am I complaining, venting or sad about my life. I am in love with my family and grateful for my friends and like my job and I'm excited for all the future has in store for me. Thanks for reading.
2 comments:
I am so glad you are back! I was getting worried. I missed all your posts. Don't worry, I will never give up on your blog. But I do want to hear about the Oregon thing. I was convincing Zac to apply there so I could be close to you!
Whatever, you'd NEVER lose me!!!! And seriously, I debated homeschool for a good 2 years because I was so afraid of Savanna being gone ALL day and feeling like someone else was raising my baby. It's SO hard!!! I miss her like crazy! Love your updates!
Post a Comment