Here are some pictures from my visit to Eugene -
Tree lined streets are EVERYWHERE. It's lush and green and a bit humid, but it was gorgeous.
Wild raspberries grow along the river. I would have picked them, but I thought they were prettier on the bush.
This is the Willamette river that ran behind this great mall (and when I say "great" I mean 2 movie theaters!!!) in Springfield (which is next to Eugene). I guess there's this silent battle between people who live in Eugene and those who live in Springfield. They don't like each other. Interesting. I wonder where we'll end up. It's kinda like Utah vs. BYU only with cities!
And this is the U of O stadium! SO BIG! SO EXPENSIVE! and SO totally SPONSORED by NIKE! The whole athletics program is. Nutty stuff.
Sep 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice pictures! Enjoyed the travelogue.
Post a Comment