I did it.
I gave in to peer pressure and I ordered Holiday Cards. I'm such a sucker for the popular thing. And most of you are sending out cards.
The first few cards of the season have started to trickle to my mailbox and yesterday (as I was hanging one on my wall) I realized that it would be an utter pity to deprive all of you of my face on YOUR wall.
It took a lot of my time and many different websites to get just the right combination of family pictures and cuteness in a card, but I did it. I finally did it. I was really excited because I found a company that would print my blog address and a little note on the back of my photocard (*how COOL is that?*)
So, I get to checkout and order with regular shipping - because honestly, $23.00 is NOT worth having my cards here tomorrow.
I click submit and guess what my estimated arrival date is???
D E C E M B E R 2 5 th ! ! !
So, I guess you'll get our "Christmas" cards on New Years Eve !
2 comments:
Better late than never, right ;)
Please send me your address! I have a card for you, but no address, and I think I might have your email address wrong because I can't get a hold of you that way. thanks! damariskjar@yahoo.com
Post a Comment