Jul 27, 2010

My baby bump (Picture)

30 weeks! 


Please excuse the weight gain. (I gained 5 lbs this month and the Dr. said it's time to "lay off the carbs".  Hmmm.  He obviously doesn't know me well, or he'd realize that's telling me to starve myself. But on a good note - I'm measuring "right on" still and the baby's heartbeat is strong!)
Please excuse the tired eyes. (I've been working LONG days and LONG weeks, so I'm exhausted.  But it will be worth it . . .)
Please excuse the lack of a better pose. (Pregnancy makes to hold your belly a lot).
Oh.  And please excuse the missing part of my head. (My husband must be tired too.)

7 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

exciting.....

Rachel said...

So cute!! And "lay off the carbs?" Oh brother! You have the cutest tummy!

Teresa & Tim Chavey said...

You look lovely!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! :)

Nathan and Sarah said...

Honestly, you look perfect. you seriously look adorable.

Michele said...

You don't have to excuse yourself, you're pregnant and you look perfect! Good luck the next little while.

Clark Family said...

Yea! That is a perfect baby bump-- carbs and all!