At 6 months, Gracie keeps us on our toes.
She doesn't enjoy baby cereal. The last few times I fed it to her, I actually saw her dry heaving.
She loves to feast on crackers and . . .
paper!!!
Gracie still speaks volumes about what she's feeling and thinking through her facial expressions.
- She has been known to rollover a time or two, but mostly she just spends time on her back doing "crunches". She can sit up with help, but she folds flat pretty fast.
- She LOVES her voice and sings when she's happy.
- Gracie is addicted to nursing and she prefers it to any form of solid food. She even has a special whimper she uses when she's feeling the need to feed!
- Her favorite place to be is with people. She hates car rides if she is alone, but she loves to watch her older brother and sister play in the back of the van.
- Gracie has just recently discovered how to REACH for things and it's absolutely hilarious to watch her excitement and she realizes she can grab something.
- She has a TEMPER. When she doesn't like something, she arches her back and stiffens up. Sometimes it's hard not to drop her. Since day one in our home I have noticed that she likes things her way. I am beginning to see a glimpse of the strong, independent spirit that was sent to our home . . . and we're pretty sure we're headed for Parenting 505! ;D





4 comments:
Glad to know Connelly isnt the only one who doesn't like rice cereal, or any baby food for that matter. I have given up on even trying. He LOVES the animal crackers from Costco. Basically lives off of them. He is getting where he likes cereal now, not baby cereal, more of the cereal the kids eat. He will eat pancakes and stuff like that now too. Basically I have decided if he can feed himself he will try it. He just wants big people food, not that baby stuff. Hopefully this means he will end up being my best eater in the long run.
Ha ha, I love the reference to Conference. Who was listening?? ;) Gracie sure is a cutie! They're always keeping us on our toes, aren't they? You are doing great work!
Those eyelashes---oh stop my heart, they are SO beautiful!!! What a cutie she is!
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment