I'm BACK.
We're settled in our house (which, by the way took WAY too long). Moving with a 4 month old was a bit difficult, but we're finding our routine and the last of the boxes have been
![]() |
| Ha ha! I was trying to take a picture of Ema at our front door and Bracken opened it up. It was classic. |
The kids have friends and our ward has been just wonderful. They keep inviting me to playgroup (even though I've only gone once).
Here are some things we've been up to:
Taught Bracken to ride his bike. Thank fully since he's 6, he caught on pretty quick.
The kids went fishing at the home/garden show and caught themselves some fish:
![]() |
| Proud kids with their new goldfish |
![]() |
| Flubbers |
![]() |
| Copper |
Got our first two fish on a Saturday and they were both dead by Wednesday. Not a good experience for my sweet, tender-hearted Bracken. It really upset him. We had to flush it while he was at school.
![]() |
| Dead Flubbers |
Gracie is six months old. That requires a few posts on it's own, so I will address that later.
But, for now here are some pictures:
| All cozy in Great Grandma's arms |
![]() |
| Gracie and Mya |
![]() |
| Early morning squeals! |
| How can you not LOVE that face??? |










2 comments:
It's good to have you back!
I noticed, I would look ALL the time to see if you posted anything new!
Post a Comment