Jun 20, 2011

spring pics.

Thanks to Tara at Tara H. Photography for taking these amazing pictures of my kids!









5 comments:

Julie said...

I am still in love with these pictures! They are absolutely P.E.R.F.E.C.T

Julie said...

Oh, and I do love it when you blog. I think your life is your life and people understand, but of course they/we/i still LOVE it when you tell your stories.

Heather said...

Those pictures turned out amazing!!! I seriously can't believe how big your kids are getting- especially Emma!

Damaris said...

I'm so glad you blogged again! Earlier this week I was thinking about you and wondering how you all were so I was so happy to see an update today! And the pics are really cute.

Kristy said...

Your children are just so darn cute and adorable! Ema Looks so much like you. What blessings you have in your life!