It took an email from an old friend to make me realize how I've let blogging slip out of my life. For some reason (that I have yet to figure out), the birth of Gracie made me feel like I couldn't do anything but be a mother. I quit my job (which should have opened up a TON of free time), but the older Gracie got the more I felt overwhelmed. She's been a great blessing in my life, but at the same time I feel like I lost a piece of myself. I used to spend time blogging, sewing and crafting. I used to watch t.v and see movies. I used to have hobbies.
Now I have Gracie. I waited 4 LONG years for her. So it's ok if my blogging slacks off a bit, right? Because someday soon she will be headed to school and I will be able to sit here lonely and blog again!
 |
| Enjoying a pickle at Iggy's |
So, until then I will share pictures of Gracie sucking on random objects and stories of pickles, princesses and programs. Because that's what matters to me right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment