His sister kittens we were nursing before are now living in St. George with Justin's mom and sister.
I always swore that I would never have a pet, but this little guy has captured even my heart. Ema adores him. In fact, tonight we found him purring in her arms while she was fast asleep.
4 comments:
Such a cute cat!! We spent the weekend with the other two cats in St. George. I don't know if I can talk Josh out of this one...we might be joining the Moss pet bandwagon shortly :)
Thanks for finding me! It is so fun to find missed friends! I think it has been more than 6 years since we saw wach other. We lived in Vegas for 5 years and have been in Florida for the past year while my hubby is working on his PhD. You have such cute family. Your daughter Ema looks just like you! Let me know if you find Julie. I haven't had contact with Heather or Julie for years. Keep in touch. By the way that is wonderful that you are finally going to see your husband all the time!
I'm so sad you're leaving and moving away!!! We'll miss you guys!! That kitty is so dang cute, it's a good thing Savanna hasn't seen her yet because she'd probably steal her! :)
Tabeitha really likes little jack. We hope your move went well and you are having a good time in st. george. Also, thanks for the gatorade.
Post a Comment