Jul 25, 2008

Thank Goodness for Camera Phones

I've been in Alpine for a week now visiting my family. Justin has been in Virginia with the camera which has been stinky because we've done a lot of fun stuff.

Thank goodness for cell phones with cameras.

We've been to Wheeler Farm, Cabela's, the Bountiful Handcart Days and had a family party - all great blogging memories! Here's a few pics I captured with my phone:

Wheeler Farm
The kids enjoying their ice cream on a saddle.
Ema, Bracken and my very pregnant sister, Angie.

Petting Cows. *giggle* (That sounds funny)


This was a stray sheep that Ema got to pet.

Cabela's - (this is not a place I would usually go. I did it for the kids)


Ema and Bracken loved the animals.
Ema's such a poser and I can hardly get B to look at me long enough to get a shot.



When Ema saw this she HAD to have a picture with it.

Now we are just waiting for Angie to have her baby...

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

Alicia! I am so glad you posted a note I totally didn't know you guys had a blog! I cannot believe how big your cuties have gotten! If Justin needs a break or a place to stay we would LOVE to have hime hang out. Let us know when you guys head out here, it will be fun to have some good friends from the west here in Virginia with us! And thank you so much for the link I really am so computer handicapped but hopefully I will get it.