Jan 23, 2009

What the?

As I was driving the kids today I overheard this conversation between E & B:

E: Bracken, as we get older things will change and new things will be invented.

B: Huh?

E: Ya! Like when mom was a little girl she had to do up her shoes with buttons on them. They used a little hook. There was no such thing as velcro, or string, or zippers or anything like that. As we get older they will make new things and stuff will change. Just like it did for Mommy.


Um, hello! How old does she think we are?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, that is SOOOOO funny!!!! We must be so stone age, that is really sad!!!

Pallas said...

hahahahahahaha. I LOVE YOUR KIDS! That is hilarious. Thanks for the comment about my last post! I am doing awesome, it just gets frustrating at times :) But I will totally be great!!!!

The Bests said...

I'm cracking up!!!!! Where in the world did she hear about that? We are old, Alicia, very old :)