Feb 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

This post is a wee bit late. On Saturday, Justin celebrated his 29th birthday. Justin started his birthday by attending a Best of EFY here in St. George with the Young Men of our ward. Ema and I took this as an opportunity to get things prepared for the big day and we used her old HSM birthday banner to decorate!

When Justin got home we had lunch and opened presents.

(yes, that is Justin wearing a Snuggie. Ema bought it for him for his birthday. He saw it on an infomercial one night and we all thought it was the coolest thing ever. Too bad he's 6'3" - it's a little short on him)

By this point it was only 1:30pm and we were all sitting around wondering what to do next.

That's when I said, "Let's go to Vegas!". And that's what we did!

3 comments:

Damaris said...

I love how spontaneous you are! We need to be a little more like that. Happy Birthday Justin!

Nathan and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Justin!!!!

Sarah

Brooke said...

I have to say how funny the snuggle thing is. Why I say this is because every time Lindsay sees the commercial for them she has to have me come see it and tell me how bad we need one.