It's movie review time!
Last weekend, Josh (Justin's bro.) and Jayne surprised us by taking us out to dinner (Pizza Factory, yum - btw, did you know you can order COOKIE DOUGH?) After dinner they took us (blindfolded if you can imagine that) into a movie theater. We had no idea what movie we were about to see, but it was kind of fun. When the credits start to roll, I almost screamed! They had brought us to an ADVANCE screening of THE PROPOSAL -

I'm not going to give much away, but I will say this. It's hysterical. I thought it was going to be funny, but there were some times that I was almost crying! Tears! From laughing! HARD!
Without giving away too much, Sandra Bullock plays Ryan Reynolds "hard as nails" boss (he's her admin. - you're smiling already, huh?) . Finding out she's about to be deported, she gets Reynolds to agree to a "quickie" marriage to gain citizenship.
Ok, that's all I'm going to tell you.
See this movie, but don't take your kids. There's a reason why it's PG-13 (probably should be PG-married, but I'm not in charge of ratings).
Make your husband take you this weekend. Let's see it top all those action flicks as the highest grossing movie this weekend. Come, on people - you can do it.
I might go see it again. Yes. It's that good.
My rating?
For a romantic comedy
that is more comedy than romantic?
A-
3 comments:
YAY! I am so glad you are blogging again. You were always the one I could rely on for new posts and they are back! That movie looks so cute. I am excited to see it. Good Luck in Oregon!
:) sneaky sneaky
Hi- seems Lynette doesn't blog much but you do (hah) so maybe I should add you to my blog list and I'll get updates- how can I get your blog address(if that's ok). Donna Thompson (our older kids hung out together in Ohio)
Post a Comment