For those of you who don't know, G-Force is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer (CSI, Cold Case, Amazing Race, National Treasure, Coyote Ugly, Pearl Harbor, YOU GET THE PICTURE?) Mr. Bruckheimer has produced some pretty good stuff, but unfortunately friends - G Force was so not one of them. Sad, because I really wanted it to be good.

I was dissapointed at the lack of funniness (I laughed more in Race to Witch Mountain), lack of excitement (Ice Age: Dawn of Dinos had more) and lack of cuteness (the mole was so hard to look at).
I wont bother going into more detail. If you want to take your kids, at least wait until its in the $cheap$ theater.
My advice?
Red-box it.
Don't (I repeat DON'T) pay the money to see it in 3-D.
It just does not live up to expectations.
Red-box it.
Don't (I repeat DON'T) pay the money to see it in 3-D.
It just does not live up to expectations.
1 comment:
My sister didn't like it either. Her kids said it was okay, but they didn't even love it. Too bad because I thought it looked like it was going to be SUPER cute! Guess I will save my $$$ :)
Post a Comment