# 1 - My kids new hobby?
Refrigerator Drawings.
Ema drew a house - -
So precious.
#2 - Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!
We missed out on making Halloween sugar cookies, so we decided to make NON-HOLIDAY sugar cookies. The kids were excellent about picking shapes that could be considered ambiguous.
And the colors? Oh, they were fluorescent. (Because what holiday endorses hot pink, lime green and neon blue???) We got a wee bit messy, but it was worth it when we tasted those delectable cookies.
#3 - School Lunch is Not For Me!
Last week was "Parent Week" at Ema's school. Since I usually don't read anything that she brings home we didn't figure out this fun fact until Tuesday Night. One of the joys of parent week is that you get to eat LUNCH with your child!
Bracken was excited about this because a) he could come too, b) they were serving Pizza and c) he could play at recess with Ema afterward. So, on the last day before Thanksgiving we had lunch with Ema. I chose to pack a lunch with Ema, but Dad and B were excited for Pizza (which I was told was "not half bad").
3 comments:
I love the non holiday cookies - what a fun idea!
YES! Sara lives in St George and YES she has a beautiful baby girl! Her name is Marilyn. How funny that you saw her!!! I hate that feeling though of, is it them is it not, should I go say hi...
You guys are so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!!!! Love the fridge art, that is fabulous and you look like a hot mama even covered in flour!
Post a Comment