Whoa~ I just realized I haven't blogged in TWO WEEKS! I think I'm still recovering from last weekend. It was Justin's 30th birthday and Ema and I planned a busy, fun-filled day for Justin. Throughout the course of the day he asked why we "wanted to torture" him. So, I'm guessing he didn't have as much fun as we thought he would [more to come on that later].
I'm SO excited for tomorrow night when I get to see the final hour of EMMA. For those of you who missed the first three hours, you can watch it here.
We watched Whip It! last night. I rememember wanting to see it when it came out in theaters, but I think we were going through a phase thinking we could wait and see movies on DVD or the cheap theater. HA! That didn't last long. [Just long enough for me to miss a bunch of good movies in the theater.] Hmph. I don't know why I try to change. It always ends up hurting.
By the way, I liked Whip It! It reminded me a bit of Juno. I don't know if it was the "indy" feel, Ellen Page or the teenage girl and funny parents. [It was probably Ellen Page]
So, today we're all just dealing with the bLaH's! What is it about that stupid groundhog ALWAYS seeing his shadow that makes us depressed? When has he ever NOT seen it? For some reason, knowing I have six more weeks of winter always makes me a bit nauseous. I will post some fun pictures in a bit. For now, I'm off to the movies :)
Feb 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We've been dealing A LOT with the BLAH's here! Klay's been working like crazy and going to school so we just pretty much hang out at home- boring. Can't wait for winter to be over! I love reading your blog and keeping up with what's going on with you guys! Your kids are adorable.
I'm so glad you posted the link to watch Emma online. We don't have TV and I was so sad I wasn't going to be able to see it, but now I can. I'm only part way through it but it's great!
Post a Comment