Jan 23, 2010

Important Reminder

Remember last April I told you that BBC was going to start filming a new "updated" version of Emma?  Well, it's premiering in the US starting tomorrow.  

Tune into Masterpiece Classic for this 3 part series (4 hours of EMMA).

Now, just so you know.  The reviews have been mixed about this version because they've drifted a bit from original Jane Austen.  I've heard it's a bit modern, which is probably why BBC viewers didn't totally love it.  I'm interested to see Romola Garai as Emma, but I know that i will love Jonny Lee Miller as Mr. Knightly.

Check your local listing for Masterpiece Classic on PBS.  Mine airs tomorrow at 8.  Make sure you schedule your DVR's for some Jane Austen time.  It's important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane Austen, one of my ALL TIME favorites!!! TFS!!!

Jon said...

I'll be sure and set all my DVRs to record it. Oh wait, I'm full up on sleep aids, so never mind. :)

~Jon