Nov 5, 2009

I'm back!

Ok, my friends . . . I am back in FULL BLOGGING FORCE!  I realize I cut a few corners with the collages, but a girls' gotta do what a girls' gotta do to make sure she reaches her goals.



So, scroll down my friends and see what October was for us.



Personally, October wore me out!  We had a wedding, a baby shower and a bridal shower I didn't blog about.  Sorry.  I don't have the energy.  It was a great month, but it wore me out and I'm happy to report that November looks quite uneventful for us.  Which means . . .



. . . more time for . .


MOVIE REVIEWS



 . . . more time for . . .


 RANDOM POSTS



. . . more time for . . .



 SILLY PICTURES



 . . .more time to read . . .



 YOUR BLOG



and



more 


Alicia-Time.

*yeah!*

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

I love all your collages- how do you do that? Very creative! That way you get alot more pictures in. Fun to see Steve on and that Lynette forget about his birthday. He's forgotten hers too tho' so guess a fair trade. :)

Damaris said...

Yay! Glad you're back. I hope your November stays nice and calm.